Specialist Home Insurance

If you own a property that is considered 'non-standard', such as a listed property, a second home, or even a property with a flat roof then you'll need specialist home insurance to ensure you are properly covered.

Towergate Insurance Brokers are the experts in specialist home insurance

Our experienced team will work hard to tailor the perfect insurance for your home. This means that it will be the right level of cover for your needs. So, no nasty surprises should the worst happen, nor will you be paying for cover that is simply not needed.

What homes do Towergate Insurance Brokers cover?

If your home's a bit special, an ordinary kind of insurance just won't do. Our Specialist Insurance Team is experienced in finding policies for homes that are out of the ordinary, at prices that are extremely down to earth.

If your property type isn't listed don't worry, just give us a call on 01223 273 118 and we’ll do all we can to ensure we find the right cover to suit your circumstances.


Alternatively just call us on 01223 273 118 and we'd be happy to talk to you.

Exclusions and limitations apply. Our expert advisers will aim to get the most appropriate cover for your individual needs. We'll talk you through exactly what's covered and what's not, including any limits that apply when you call for a quote.


We Can Cover:


We can also cover log cabins, kit homes, Wimpey no-fines houses and homes with flat roofs